Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2037.846 IRR / CZK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 45% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 57,979,040 (28,451 Kč) in Pardubice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (31 minutes ago)