Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5645.585 IRR / SRD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 26% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 51,171,546 (9,064 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £4,575 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Coronado, Panama costs 122 B/. (about 1 hour ago)