Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4637.522 IRR / SRD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 17% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 47,737,992 (10,294 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)