Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5006.874 IRR / SRD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 8% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 52,214,229 (10,429 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (34 minutes ago)