Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 578.964 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 5% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 46,128,892 (₨79,675) in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (37 minutes ago)