Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 617.557 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 7% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 43,306,930 (₨70,126) in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (about 2 hours ago)