Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 34408.998 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 11% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 43,406,479 (€1,261) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £4.90 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 6,750 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (40 minutes ago)