Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 705 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 32368.000 IRR / PAB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 55% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 75,586,973 (2,335 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)