Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 38751.289 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 65% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 67,469,253 (€1,741) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)