Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Palmyra have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.552 IRR / SYP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 13% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 40,500,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 35,257,329 (529,770 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)