Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Palmyra have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 82.178 IRR / SYP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 9% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 42,500,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 38,752,387 (471,567 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)