Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Palmyra have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 62.857 IRR / SYP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 16% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 32,658,152 (519,564 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (about 1 hour ago)