Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Palmyra have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 62.917 IRR / SYP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 16% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 48,959,253 (778,156 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $508 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,325,900 ден (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Leipzig costs €137 (about 1 hour ago)