Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 44369.575 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 109% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 99,306,631 (€2,238) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)