Cost of living in Palikir, Micronesia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 43500.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palikir (Micronesia) is 68% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 81,563,111 ($1,875) in Palikir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Richmond, Virginia costs $3.30 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)