Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 236%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 51578.042 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 94% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 85,156,972 (€1,651) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 2 hours ago)