Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.427 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 16% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 40,854,270 (Rp 16,830,431) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)