Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.434 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 16% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 49,271,929 (Rp 20,242,164) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £20 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)