Cost of living in Pakxe, Laos compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.976 IRR / LAK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakxe (Laos) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 40,900,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 40,900,000 (10,285,832 ₭) in Pakxe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (32 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 2 hours ago)