Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 241%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 46536.782 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 105% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 88,487,485 (€1,901) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)