Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 307.459 IRR / DZD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 16% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 43,400,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 36,536,768 (118,835 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Exeter costs £1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 6,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (31 minutes ago)