Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 368.221 IRR / DZD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 6% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 46,800,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 44,201,276 (120,040 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)