Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 75.414 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 85% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 76,332,835 (1,012,186 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo André costs R$ 26 (about 1 hour ago)