Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1295.401 IRR / CZK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 4% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 50,897,218 (39,291 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430,000 (40 minutes ago)