Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.835 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 13% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 54,934,549 (CH$1,059,792) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 500 (44 minutes ago)