Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.857 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 44,081,201 (CH$902,244) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 2 hours ago)