Cost of living comparison between Osnabrück, Germany and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 34498.489 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 107% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 81,025,526 (€2,349) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)