Cost of living comparison between Osijek, Croatia and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 4609.843 IRR / HRK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 43% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 55,786,456 (12,102 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (42 minutes ago)