Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5302.541 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 43,789,257 ($b8,258) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)