Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4715.672 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 8% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 44,900,532 ($b9,522) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,500 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$110 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (42 minutes ago)