Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6129.755 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 45,326,437 ($b7,394) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,132 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)