Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4872.151 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 6% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 41,100,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 38,812,231 ($b7,966) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €17,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr42,101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Andorra la Vella costs €978 (about 1 hour ago)