Cost of living in Orenburg, Russia vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 633.930 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orenburg (Russia) is 15% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 48,242,019 (руб 76,100) in Orenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)