Cost of living in Ordu, Turkey compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 6721.207 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ordu (Turkey) is 23% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 50,975,339 (7,584TL) in Ordu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Florianopolis costs R$ 6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 4 hours ago)