Cost of living in Ordu, Turkey vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2019. Exchange rate: 7916.408 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ordu (Turkey) is 26% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 57,961,772 (7,322TL) in Ordu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U1,170,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Punta del Este costs $U1,170,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ta'if costs ﷼ 8 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)