Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 358.630 IRR / DZD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 38% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 64,468,383 (179,763 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (44 minutes ago)