Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 12399.622 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 44% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 62,441,303 (5,036 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 1 hour ago)