Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9816.688 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 23% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 56,663,339 (5,772 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)