Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 121.393 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 44,149,300 (363,690 ₦) in Ondo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyrenia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)