Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Ahvaz, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 177.485 IRRX / NGN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is 4% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 50,237,029 (433,598 ₦) in Ondo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)