Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Ondo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Ondo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.756 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 39,770,004 (387,035 ₦) in Ondo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (31 minutes ago)