Cost of living in Omsk, Russia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.228 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 14% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 55,074,772 (руб 84,054) in Omsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)