Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 8215.832 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 43% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 83,557,508 (10,170 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Hamburg costs €2.59 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,480 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$100 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Łódź costs 2.60 zł (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (43 minutes ago)