Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9088.230 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 50% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 71,298,234 (7,845 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 160 Lek (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nijmegen costs €40 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,000,000 L£ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)