Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 709.847 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 15% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 53,380,581 (Php75,200) in Olongapo City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)