Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 242%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 546 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 42320.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 90% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 79,797,030 ($1,886) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (44 minutes ago)