Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 32366.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 87,964,473 ($2,718) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (28 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)