Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 282.016 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 68,787,144 (¥243,912) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (37 minutes ago)