Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 374.187 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 67% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 67,689,618 (¥180,898) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)