Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 385.962 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 83% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 87,593,387 (¥226,948) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 26 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (33 minutes ago)