Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 560.186 IRR / MKD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 19% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 31,572,794 (56,361 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)