Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 622.195 IRR / MKD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 14% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 46,900,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 40,179,418 (64,577 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,948 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Edmonton costs C$179 (about 1 hour ago)