Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 837.989 IRR / MKD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 10% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 45,157,665 (53,888 ден) in Ohrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)