Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4700.492 IRR / DKK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 77% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 86,384,995 (kr18,378) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (42 minutes ago)