Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 8877.106 IRR / GHS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 38% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 64,981,408 (GH₵7,320) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kingston upon Hull costs £110 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 60,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)