Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 8536.710 IRR / GHS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 37% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 66,795,829 (GH₵7,825) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)