Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 297.679 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 57,043,506 (¥191,627) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaohsiung City costs 30,000 NT$ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 50 Dinar (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1.00 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)