Cost of living comparison between Oaxaca, Mexico and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1545.530 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 52,517,712 (Mex$ 33,980) in Oaxaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)