Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 422.156 IRR / KES *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is 32% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 53,274,126 (Shilling126,195) in Nyeri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)