Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya vs Ahvaz, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1580.875 IRRX / KES *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is 74% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 70,006,327 (Shilling170,306) in Nyeri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Leeds costs £2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liberec costs 8,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 800 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 5.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)