Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 420.252 IRR / KES *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is 31% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 54,359,887 (Shilling129,351) in Nyeri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨2,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Simferopol costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,239 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rajahmundry costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)