Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 47563.910 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 102% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 82,182,317 (€1,728) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tucumán costs ARS $7,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mar del Plata costs ARS $34 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cusco costs S/. 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Harcourt costs 150,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)