Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 49176.537 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 90% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 81,681,161 (€1,661) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)