Cost of living in Novorossiysk, Russia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.473 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novorossiysk (Russia) is 16% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 48,385,648 (руб 73,818) in Novorossiysk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 40,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)