Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 379.079 IRR / RSD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 4% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 47,700,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 45,564,399 (120,198 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 21,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)