Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 9808.319 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 50,183,217 (R$ 5,116) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)