Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Ahvaz, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1816.901 IRRX / MRU *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 90% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 85,890,588 (71,811 UM) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)