Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania vs Ahvaz, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 301%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3031.289 IRRX / MRU *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 178% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 112,701,285 (95,557 UM) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Semarang costs Rp 7,600 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)