Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 92680.628 IRR / OMR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 38% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 67,239,058 (﷼ 725) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)