Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 84219.278 IRR / OMR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 31% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 63,814,268 (﷼ 758) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)