Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 574.770 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 62,052,528 (руб 107,961) in Nizhniy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 681 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,525 (about 1 hour ago)