Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 621.530 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 45,600,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 44,902,505 (₨72,245) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)