Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 503.932 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 21% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 47,300,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 37,156,685 (₨73,734) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Auckland costs NZ$250 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $80 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (25 minutes ago)