Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 583.778 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 5% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 42,600,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 40,573,992 (₨69,502) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (26 minutes ago)