Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 393.372 IRR / RSD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 16% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 49,886,363 (126,817 Дин.) in Niš to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 600 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 40,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)